SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri 2-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- 2 drum-shaped outer organza shades
- 2 drum-shaped White inner linen shades
- Bottom diffusers
- Metal frame
- Rectangular ceiling canopy w/ hang straight
- Two 6" and six 12" stems
- UL Listed
Finish: Black Brass with Bronze, Satin Nickel with Silver
- Four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7", Width 36", Depth 14"
- Inner Shade: Height 3.75", Diameter 12"
- Outer Shade: Height 5", Diameter 14"
- Canopy: Width 9", Depth 4.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.