Extra clear tempered flat glass provides a clean-lined look for the modern dining room or office area. A large fixture, the Fabbian Pulse Linear Suspension is low voltage and features energy efficient LED illumination. There is a screen printed power circuit on the top of the glass, and light is uniformly diffused by the LEDs positioned in the housings provided.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Pulse Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Clear tempered glass shade
- Metal supports
- Square ceiling canopy with support pegs
- Suspension cables
- Electronic transformer
- Low voltage
- Color Temperature: 3000 K
- UL Listed
- Designed by A. Saggia and V. Sommella
Number of Lights:
- 24 Light option utilizes twenty-four 1.5 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type G4 LEDs; 36 Watts total (integrated).
- 32 Light option utilizes thirty-two 1.5 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type G4 LEDs; 48 Watts total (integrated).
- 24 Light Option: Depth 9.56"
- 32 Light Option: Depth 17.44"
- Fixture: Width 43.31", Depth 19.69"
- Shade: Height .38", Width 40.7"
- Canopy: Width 5.94", Depth 5.94"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...