Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Pulse LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Gold Leaf
- Material: Hand crafted iron
- Hang straight included
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Two 12.00 in., One 18.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 18 Watt (2520 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Medium Option: 24 Watt (3360 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: 36 Watt (4480 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 7.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 42.75", Diameter 45.75", Weight 88.18 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 48.75", Adjustable To 90.75":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 7.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 32.25", Diameter 36.25", Weight 59.52 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 38.25", Adjustable To 80.25":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Small Option Fixture Height 27.25", Diameter 30.75", Weight 39.68 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 33.25", Adjustable To 75.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Access Lighting Pulse LED Sphere Pendant is a sleek and sophisticated presence. The shade has a wide cone shape that distributes the LED illumination evenly throughout the space. On top the of the shade is a translucent cylinder, with ...