For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Prototype Table Lamp is available with the following:
- White silicone shade
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Stainless Steel finish
- 360 degree rotation
- Arm can be raised 90 degrees
- Adjustable head swivels 100 degrees
- On/off toggle switch on base
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Bernhard Dessecker and Ingo Maurer, 2001
- One 60 Watt 125 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Arm: Length Adjustable To 28.7"
- Base: Diameter 8.7"
- Height: Extension Adjustable From 19.7", Adjustable To 39.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.