For more than 25 years, Craftmade has crafted ceiling fans and lighting fixtures that are "better by design." The heavy-duty motors and quiet, balanced operation of Craftmade fans ensure maximum efficiency and long-lasting functionality, while rich detailing adds beauty to every Craftmade design.
The ProStar Basketball Kids Fan is available with the following:
- Basketball-shaped downlight kit
- 4 custom Pro Star blades
- Hand-held TCS remote control included
- 3 speed reversible motor
- AC motor
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4953 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 55 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 89 cfm/watt (high)
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 35 degrees
- Includes light cap for non-light use
- Built-in night light in canopy
- 30 year limited warranty
- Title 24 Compliant
- Blade Finish: Pro Star
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 12 degrees
- Motor Speed: 176 RPM
- Motor Size: 153 x 15
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4953 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 55 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 89 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-35)
- Comes with One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 30 year limited
- Made In China
- One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Blade: Span 52"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.25"
- Hanging: Length 31.5"
- Motor: Height 9.5", Diameter 14.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.