Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Pro Series Transformer is available with the following:
- Stainless steel construction
- Modular timer available
- Modular photocell available
- 36" line cord
- 12 volt-15 volt multi-tap (1200 Watt option: 12 volt-22 volt multi-tap)
- Thermal cut-off, primary side
- Magnetic reset, secondary
- High-capacity terminal block
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Wet
Option: 300 Watts, 600 Watts, 900 Watts, 1200 Watts
- 300 Watts Option Fixture: Height 18"
- 600 Watts Option Fixture: Height 18"
- 300 Watts Option Fixture: Width 6.5"
- 600 Watts Option Fixture: Width 6.5"
- 300 Watts Option Fixture: Depth 6"
- 600 Watts Option Fixture: Depth 6"
Manufacturer IDs: view
0300SS, 0600SS, 0900SS, 1222SS
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.