Available in 300, 600, 900 or 1200 watt load capabilities, the Hinkley Lighting Pro Series Transformer is a multi-tap transformer that accommodates low voltage landscape lighting configurations large and small. It is made out of stainless steel and comes with a lifetime warranty. Customizable with a range of photocell and/or timer accessories (sold separately).
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Pro Series Transformer is available with the following:
- Stainless steel construction
- Modular timer available
- Modular photocell available
- 36" line cord
- 12 volt-15 volt multi-tap (1200 Watt option: 12 volt-22 volt multi-tap)
- Thermal cut-off, primary side
- Magnetic reset, secondary
- High-capacity terminal block
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Wet
- 300 Watts Option: Height 18", Width 6.5", Depth 6"
- 600 Watts Option: Height 18", Width 6.5", Depth 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Pro Series by Hinkley Lighting