FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Prima Snugger Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Detailed blade irons
- 52" blade span
- Light fixture adaptable (sold separately; contact Lumens.com at 877-445-4486 for more info)
- 26 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- Ships to Canada
- Energy Star Rated
- Number of Blades: 5
- Reversible fan blades
- Blade Pitch: 13 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Speed: 180 RPM
- Motor Size: 172 x 14mm
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 4
- Control Included: Wall
- Switch on housing
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5145 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 64 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 80 CFM/Watt
- Comes with One 4.50 in. stem/downrod
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime limited motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Brushed Steel with Dark Cherry and Chocolate, Oil Rubbed Bronze with Dark Cherry and Walnut, Venetian Bronze with Dark Cherry and Walnut
- Item Height 8", Diameter 52":
- Suspension Length Adjustable To 8":
Manufacturer IDs: view
CF905BS, CF905ORB, CF905VNB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Emerson 60" Industrial Ceiling Fan is designed for large, open spaces with high ceilings. In winter months, this fan can help reduce your fuel usage by recirculating trapped ceiling heat back down to floor areas. The contoured blades provide ...
The Emerson Highpointe Ceiling Fan is a considerable industrial-style cooling system that unites ingenious function with visual sophistication and powerful air circulation. The Highpointe Ceiling Fan features three custom blades, a downlight, and removable decorative cables to accentuate its industrial ...
The Emerson 48" Industrial Ceiling Fan is designed for large, open spaces with high ceilings, Industrial/Commercial fans improve worker comfort year-round. In winter months, these fans can help reduce your fuel usage by recirculating trapped ceiling heat back down to ...