Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Prima Snugger Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Detailed blade irons
- 52" blade span
- Light fixture adaptable (sold separately; contact Lumens.com at 877-445-4486 for more info)
- 26 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- Ships to Canada
- Energy Star Rated
- Number of Blades: 5
- Reversible fan blades
- Blade Pitch: 13 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Speed: 180 RPM
- Motor Size: 172 x 14mm
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 4
- Control Included: Wall
- Switch on housing
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5145 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 64 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 80 CFM/Watt
- Comes with One 4.50 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime limited motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Brushed Steel with Dark Cherry and Chocolate, Oil Rubbed Bronze with Dark Cherry and Walnut, Venetian Bronze with Dark Cherry and Walnut
- Item: Height 8", Diameter 52"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 8"
Manufacturer IDs: view
CF905BS, CF905ORB, CF905VNB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Like its predecessor, the Carrera Grande Eco, the Emerson Carrera Ceiling Fan delivers just as much efficiency with the charisma to match. Features a subtle craftsman style with a variety of wood finishes for a mix of contemporary and rustic. ...
Featuring hand carved leaf blades, the Emerson Maui Bay Ceiling Fan is a tropical dream. The broad blades are solid wood and this fan is suitable for damp locations, making it a great addition to your covered patio or veranda. ...
Get stunning style with stratified Stella. Designed by Dave Ellis to add a cool and cooling effect in contemporary interiors, the Modern Fan Company Stella Ceiling Fan features an open, beehive-shaped structure encircling both the cylindrical glass shade and fan ...