FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Premier Line Voltage Xenon Light Bars is available with the following:
- Frosted glass lenses
- Steel supports
- Abrasion resistant paint finish
- Hi-lo off switch
- One I Connector
- UL & CUL Listed
Finish: Bronze, Satin Nickel, White
Number of Lights: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6
- 1 Light option utilizes one 25 Watt 120 Volt Bi-pin Xenon lamp (included).
- 2 Light option utilizes two 25 Watt 120 Volt Bi-pin Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Light option utilizes three 25 Watt 120 Volt Bi-pin Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Light option utilizes four 25 Watt 120 Volt Bi-pin Xenon lamps (included).
- 6 Light option utilizes six 25 Watt 120 Volt Bi-pin Xenon lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 1 Light Option Fixture: Height 1"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Height 1"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 1"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Height 1"
- 1 Light Option Fixture: Width 6"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 12"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 18"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Width 36"
- 1 Light Option Fixture: Depth 3.13"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Depth 3.13"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Depth 3.13"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Depth 3.13"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Height 1", Width 24", Depth 3.13"
Ratings: Based on 9 reviews, this product is rated 4.9 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
BA-LIX-1-BB, BA-LIX-1-SN, BA-LIX-1-WT, BA-LIX-2-BB, BA-LIX-2-SN, BA-LIX-2-WT, BA-LIX-3-BB, BA-LIX-3-SN, BA-LIX-3-WT, BA-LIX-4-BB, BA-LIX-4-SN, BA-LIX-4-WT, BA-LIX-6-BB, BA-LIX-6-SN, BA-LIX-6-WT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hennepin Made Carina Pendant is short and sweet, featuring a beautifully shaped hand-blown glass shade below a spun aluminum cap. The glass—hand-blown in their Minneapolis studio—is pulled at the base ever-so-slightly, giving a soft point at the base similar ...
Weathered by time and the graceful ebb of a tranquil stream, the ELK Lighting Stonybrook Bowl Suspension gathers smooth stones together to form a handsome, lens-shaped bowl in Pearl Stone with a Satin Nickel frame. A calming, warm light in ...
The Hubbardton Forge Mackintosh Adjustable Oval Bowl provides a warm and inviting illumination and pays homage to Arts & Crafts architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh. The Mackintosh Adjustable Oval Bowl features hand-forged wrought iron body, hand-blown screened Opal glass shade and ...