FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Precision Multiples 4 inch LED 2X2 Housing is available with the following:
- Finish: Black
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- 4" LED Precision Multiples Housing
- Accomodates 4 retractable, adjustable spot lights
- Accommodates surface up to 1" thick
- 360° horizontal rotation and 180° vertical aiming
- Accepts 1 replacement lens
- Life expectancy up to 50,000 hours
- Supplied with adjustable hanger bars to accommodate various joist construction and grid sizes
- Hanger bars include a captive mounting screwnail for ease of installation
- Seven knockouts and four Romex style wiring connectors provided for ease of installation, rated for branch wiring
- Title 24 compliant
- Energy Star Qualified
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In USA
Color Temperature: 2700, 3000, 3500, 4000
CRI: 85, 90
Beam Spread: Flood - 40, Spot - 20
Housing Type: New Construction - IC, New Construction - Non IC
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- New Construction - IC Option Fixture: Width 19.63", Height 11.81", Depth 6"
- New Construction - IC Option Housing: Width 9.25", Cutout 9.25"
- New Construction - Non IC Option Fixture: Width 19.63", Height 11.81", Depth 6"
- New Construction - Non IC Option Housing: Width 9.25", Cutout 9.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Juno Lighting 4" Line Voltage IC Housing can be completely covered with insulation and features an energy efficient Air-Loc sealed double wall construction housing that stops infiltration and exfiltration of air, reducing heating and cooling costs (doesn't require separate ...
Designed to illuminate with a high level of visual comfort, the Bega Limburg L2091 IC-Rated Installation Housing Recessed Light offers an aluminum construction housing made for durability and longevity. Delivers energy-efficient LED lighting for cost-saving value. The Limburg L2091 IC-Rated ...
Designed to illuminate open spaces, rooms, stairways and hallways, the Bega Limburg L3289 IC-Rated Installation Housing Semi-Recessed Light offers an aluminum construction housing made for durability and longevity. Features a small aperture ideal for both new and retrofit construction. The ...