Add a classic touch to your home with the Fanimation Portbrook Fan. The "cool and composed" design features an elegantly sloping base and 12" Black blades inside a cage in a matching Satin Nickel or Oil-Rubbed Bronze finish. The included bracket offers the option of using the Portbrook as either a table fan or wall fan.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Portbrook Fan is available with the following:
- 3 Black blades
- 12" blade span
- 3-speed rotating switch on base
- 3 forward speeds (High-1280 rpm; Med-970 rpm; Low-830 rpm)
- 96" power cord with replacement fuse
- 50 degree oscillation
- 23 degree base tilt
- Includes protective rubber pad on bottom of base
- Includes bracket for wall mounting (near or directly over an outlet)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
Fan Body Finish:
- Fan Body: Height 19.6, Width 14.53, Depth 10.11
- Blade: Diameter 12
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...