Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Poppy Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Brown, Grey, Orange
Size: 4'6 x 6'6, 5'6 x 7'10, 6'6 x 9'9, 8'3 x 11'6
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option Width 4.5', Length 6.5':
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.75':
- 8'3 x 11'6 Option Width 8.25', Length 11.5':
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBPOPBRO046066, MTBPOPBRO056071, MTBPOPBRO066099, MTBPOPBRO083116, MTBPOPGRY046066, MTBPOPGRY056071, MTBPOPGRY066099, MTBPOPGRY083116, MTBPOPORA046066, MTBPOPORA056071, MTBPOPORA066099, MTBPOPORA083116
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Mat-the-Basics Chicago Rug creates luxurious texture underfoot, with a striped design that lends a note of soft modernism to interior spaces. The rug is hand-knotted with Tibetan knots, with a base of New Zealand wool accented by slim viscose ...