"Pome" comes from the Latin root for "fruit" and refers to fruit that comes from a flowering plant. It's only natural that the WAC Lighting Pome Pendant trumpets out like a flower in bloom, the handmade glass finished in a mouth-watering Burgundy like a ripe apple. Part of the Kaleidoscope collection.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Pome Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade Burgundy glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Includes integral electronic low voltage transformer (1W min. load, 50W max.)
- 72" field-cuttable braided cable with 12" removable hang-straight tube
- Low voltage
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Shade: Height 5.75", Diameter 5.88"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...