The thin, curving sheets of metal that comprise the AXO Light Polia Wall Sconce evoke fluttering pages of a book. Available in two sizes, the internal pages of this book are white with either a Textured White or Basalt Grey outer cover. This unique structure functions by diffusing light and directing it up a wall. Designed by Manuel Vivian.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Polia Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Varnished metal shade
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Manuel Vivian
White and Basalt Grey
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt T3 R7s Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt T3 R7s Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 11.25", Width 7.5", Depth 3.75"
- Large Option: Height 11.25", Width 17.75", Depth 3.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...