FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Pod Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Burkhard Dammer
- Material: Natural wood veneers with a brushed nickel steel canopy
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Transparent cord and three aircraft suspension cables included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Natural Cherry, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Turquoise, Chocolate, Grey
Size: Small, Medium
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- Small Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 4.8":
- Medium Option Cord Length 96":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 24", Diameter 20.8":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length 120":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 4.8":
- Small Option Cord Length 96":
- Small Option Fixture Height 19.7", 24", Diameter 18.5":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 115.7":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Sleek, elegant and ultra-modern. The Tech Lighting Zhane Trio Suspension features three straight, softly sculpted tapered extensions diverging outward from a central point. Each houses a bright LED module, its light evenly diffused by an acrylic bottom diffuser. Available in ...
The Slamp Clizia Suspension unites soft geometry, handcrafted detail and material innovation in a glowing cluster of interlocked squares. Manually assembled, the numerous pieces are made from the patented and recyclable material Opalflex® which resembles cut sea glass. The semi-translucent ...
The Terzani Magdalena Suspension Lamp, is a bold statement of Star Wars proportions. The light weight, tinted metal globe lets luminosity escape through its intricate configuration and cast amazing patterns on interior walls. The lamp consists of two hemispheres that ...