LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Pod Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Burkhard Dammer
- Material: Natural wood veneers with a brushed nickel steel canopy
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Transparent cord and three aircraft suspension cables included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Natural Cherry, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Turquoise, Chocolate
Size: Small, Medium
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- Small Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 96"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8"
- Small Option Cord: Length 96"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 19.7", 24", Diameter 18.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length 115.7"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 96"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 96"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 20.8"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Crisp and clean, the S1853 Pendant by FontanaArte, designed by Archivio Storico in 1954, is a hanging lamp with a telescoping stem, internal supporting cable, and metal frame.. Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 ...
The Produzione Privata Perseo Suspension creates a layer of inviting illumination and enhances interior ambience with its delicate design reminiscent of Japanese lanterns. The Perseo Suspension was designed by Michele De Lucchi and features glass that is hand-blown by master ...
An abstract homage to the Eiffel Tower, the Troy Lighting Left Bank Pendant draws from the French landmark with delicate metal latticework and a curvy, flared silhouette. Inside the hand-forged iron cage, a Hardback Linen shade diffuses illumination for a ...