The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Pocket Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal base
- Polished Nickel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Etched Opal
Finish: Polished Nickel
Size: 3 Lights, 4 Lights, 5 Lights
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5", Width 23", Depth 3.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5", Width 31", Depth 3.5"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5", Width 40", Depth 3.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.