Named after the French town in which it was founded, Baccarat glassworks was established in 1764, with a seal of approval from King Louis XV. By 1823, Baccarat was the leading crystalworks in France. These days, Baccarat retains that reputation, with their exquisite line of crystal jewelry, accessories, home decor and lighting.
The Plume 12 Light Crystal Chandelier is available with the following:
- Matte Borosilicate glass shades
- Stainless Steel finish
- One Red Baccarat crystal pendant
- Suspension chain and canopy sold separately.
Color: Amber, Black, Clear, Ice Blue, Olive Green, Parma Violet, Red
- Twelve 10 Watt low voltage G4 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 32.76", Diameter 26.91"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.