FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Plaza Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable
- 144" wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Polished Chrome
Size: Medium, Small, Large, Extra Large
Crystal Type: SPECTRA Clear, ELEMENTS Clear, Golden Shadow
- Medium Option: Twenty-Two 25 Watt (210 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option: Nine 25 Watt (210 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Twenty-Five 25 Watt (210 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Extra Large Option: Thirty-One 25 Watt (210 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 19", Diameter 21"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 163"
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 14.5"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 157"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 25", Diameter 24.5"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 169"
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 25", Diameter 27.5"
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 169"
Manufacturer IDs: view
6671A, 6671GS, 6671S, 6671SH, 6671ST, 6673A, 6673GS, 6673S, 6673SH, 6673ST, 6675A, 6675GS, 6675S, 6675SH, 6675ST, 6677A, 6677GS, 6677S, 6677SH, 6677ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Foscarini Caboche Suspension beautifully transforms areas with its big bowl of sparkling illumination and extravagant visual texture. Designed in 2005 by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto, the Caboche Suspension features a multitude of transparent globes made of polymethacrylate that ...
The Kartell Ge' Suspension designed by Ferruccio Laviani is fixed to the ceiling with a decorative polycarbonate rosette, whose shape brings to mind antique Venetian chandeliers. The 14.5 inch shade suface is processed into a plisse' effect. The Ge' Suspension ...
A turn-of-the-century factory fixture with a postmodern edge. The LBL Lighting Milo Suspension plays a traditional early 20th-century silhouette against strong Pop-Art finishes. A rubberized matte shade has a contrasting inner surface, which provides a fun and unexpected peek of ...