FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Plaza Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" suspension cable
- 144" wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Polished Chrome
Size: Medium, Small, Large
Crystal Type: SPECTRA Clear, ELEMENTS Clear, Golden Shadow
- Medium Option: Fifteen 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option: Nine 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Twenty-One 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 21", Weight 20 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 150.5"
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 14.5", Weight 8 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 150.5"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 25", Weight 34 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 150.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
6670A, 6670GS, 6670S, 6670SH, 6670ST, 6672A, 6672GS, 6672S, 6672SH, 6672ST, 6674A, 6674GS, 6674S, 6674SH, 6674ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Corbett Lighting Modernist Drum Pendant fuses the ideals of traditional with contemporary aesthetic. A round fabric shade envelopes hand crafted Iron bars cut at an intriguing angle, standing vertically in different lengths. The mixture of a soft round shape ...
Modern Manhattan chic meets timeless fashion. The ELK Lighting Tribeca Drum Pendant is a sophisticated piece designed for today's urban contemporary home, featuring a Cream hardback fabric shade and bottom glass diffuser for elegant, even light. Finished in Polished Nickel. ...
Give retro design a contemporary edge with the Hinkley Lighting Meridian Drum Pendant. Its curved profile perfectly complements its faceted clear glass shade, creating a striking, attractive appearance. A sleek brushed nickel finish completes the look.