With its dense, intricate weave of crystal, the Schonbek Lighting Plaza Drum Pendant adds infinite brilliance to a modern lighting scheme. This drum-shaped pendant fixture is available in a variety of Clear or subtly colored Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal or SPECTRA Clear crystal, and in three sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Plaza Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Stainless Steel finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" suspension cable
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes nine 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes fifteen 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes twenty-one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 14.5"
- Medium Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 21"
- Large Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 25"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.