FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Focus Industries dedicates itself to manufacturing competitive landscape lighting products with the most innovative technology available for lasting impact. Since their massive growth in size and number, the California–based company now provides over a dozen countries with outdoor fixtures and accessories in various raw materials, voltage and finish options for a diverse line of products and a solution for every exterior.
The Plasma Cut Tiki Torch is available with the following:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel, 18 gauge outer cylinder with Plasma Cut design
- Stainless Steel interior perforated flame screen
- With Natural Gas, puts out 22,500 BTU's per hour
- With Propane, puts out 17,000 BTU's per hour
- 1 inch brass adapter has standard female pipe threads for connection to a 1 inch male pipe thread for installation
- Heavy duty gas ball valve supplied by others
- Manual ignition with extended lighter (not included)
- Painted or unfinished stem sleeves are available separately
- Tiki Skirt available separately
- Please consult a licensed plumber for gas pipe layout and installation
- Check local codes before installing
- Multiple tiki torches must be installed a minimum of 6 inches apart
- Made In USA
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Natural Gas Option Fixture Height 12", Diameter 3.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Casual in design yet sturdy in construction, the Bover Fora Outdoor Ceiling combines laid-back outdoor style with weather-resistant strength. Synthetic fibers make up the open-weave tapered shade, protecting the globed light source which casts a warm glow. Hanging beneath an ...
Add a classic retro style to your outdoor decor with the Bulbrite Vintage String Light Kit. 15 (included) antique-style bulbs stretching across an impressive 48 feet cord create a soft, ambient glow for a comforting atmosphere. Straight-sided bulbs put you ...
The Philips Forecast Lighting Hollywood Hills Outdoor Torch Wall Sconce evokes early Hollywood glamour while creating a bright illumination for exterior spaces. Features etched White Opal glass with a lustrous Vista Silver finish.