Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Plano Table is available with the following:
- Top in white laminate
- Base of square-profiled steel with molded zinc edges
- Cylindrical steel tube legs, can be mounted without tools
- Steel feet with hidden synthetic ferrules
- Chrome finish
- Linking devices available ***(please call Customer service)***
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Pelikan Design, 2000
Size: 47.2 Inch, 55.1 Inch, 63 Inch, 78.7 Inch
Top Material: Laminate
- 47.2 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 47.2" Depth 31.5":
- 55.1 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 55.1" Depth 31.5":
- 63 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 63" Depth 31.5":
- 78.7 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 78.7" Depth 39.4":
Manufacturer IDs: view
P932 Glass, P932 Laminate, P933 Glass, P933 Laminate, P934 Glass, P934 Laminate, P946 Glass, P946 Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Gus Modern Conrad Desk is a compact, modern little desk with distinctive mid-century leanings. The warmth and natural grain of the walnut finish contrasts beautifully with the tubular brushed stainless steel legs and aluminum drawer pulls. The main drawer ...
Made out of solid ash with White-lacquered drawers, the Gus Modern Finch Desk is light in color and substantial in construction. The truss-style base--complete with finger and dowel-joint details--provides strength, stability and an all-around lovely architectural look ideal for any ...
The Gus Modern Junction Desk is where style and storage meet. This small walnut desk includes a large open compartment for stacking books or charging devices (with included metal fittings in the back for cord management). A push-to-open White-lacquered drawer ...