Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Plaff-On! Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Opal White blown glass shade
- Lacquered aluminum support
- Round canopy/wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
Finish: Black, Silver Grey
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 22 Watt 120 Volt Type G13 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included), and one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G13 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes two 26 Watt 120 Volt G24q-3 Type T4 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Halogen (Incandescent) option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 3.9", Diameter 7.8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 4.65", Diameter 13"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 5.43", Diameter 19.7"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.