The clean, lightweight look of the PK22 is made even airier with wicker. The Fritz Hansen PK22 Wicker Lounge Chair, designed by Poul Kjaerholm in 1956, has a woven wicker seat and back resting on top of a sturdy Satin Brushed stainless steel base. Also available with canvas or leather upholstery (sold separately).
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The PK22 Wicker Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Frame made of stainless steel
- Satin Brushed finish
- Chair body made of handwoven wicker
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Kjaerholm, 1956
- Item: Height 28", Width 24.8", Depth 24.8"
- Seat: Height 13.8"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
PK Series by Fritz Hansen