The slender, minimalist profile of the Fritz Hansen PK22 Lounge Chair made it an immediate success when it was released in 1956 (and earned designer Poul Kjaerholm the Grand Prix prize at the 1957 Milan Triennale design fair). On top of a Satin Brushed stainless steel base, the seat is available in a variety of canvas or leather upholstery options.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The PK22 Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Frame made of stainless steel
- Satin Brushed finish
- Upholstered in canvas or leather
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Kjaerholm, 1956
Canvas or Leather:
Black Brown Classic Leather,
Black Brown Suede,
Black Campaign Canvas,
Black Classic Leather,
Cognac Classic Leather,
Indian Red Elegance Leather,
Indian Red Suede,
Optical White Leather,
Primary Red Canvas,
Umbra Green Canvas,
Walnut Elegance Leather,
- Item: Height 28", Width 24.8", Depth 24.8"
- Seat: Height 13.8"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
PK Series by Fritz Hansen