FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in Finland in 1935 by four self-proclaimed idealists, Artek stands strong on the company's ethics, product aesthetics and ecology. With products that offer the Scandinavian look--clean lines, minimal fluff--Artek has built a line that incorporates a modern, approachable appeal into modern furniture and lighting design.
The Pirkka Stool is available with the following:
- Frame made of Black-lacquered solid birch
- Seat made from Brown-stained and lacquered solid pine
- Made in Finland
- Designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara, 1955
Color: Brown and Black
Size: Low, High
- High Option Item: Height 17.3"
- Low Option Item: Height 13.8"
- High Option Item: Width 17.3"
- Low Option Item: Width 17.3"
- High Option Item: Depth 11"
- Low Option Item: Depth 11"
Manufacturer IDs: view
280 009 01, 280 010 01
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tom Dixon Drum Stool is a space-age super-stool distinguished by bold angles. While certainly modern, the sharp symmetry of the stool makes it versatile, as does its compact, easy-to-move proportions. Two injection-molded hard foam shells are connected by a ...
Designed by Philippe Starck, the Kartell La Boheme Stool uses archetypal vase shapes to create unique (and sturdy) seating. It is made out of transparent polycarbonate available in a range of bold jewel tone colors and two different shapes, ideal ...