FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in Finland in 1935 by four self-proclaimed idealists, Artek stands strong on the company's ethics, product aesthetics and ecology. With products that offer the Scandinavian look--clean lines, minimal fluff--Artek has built a line that incorporates a modern, approachable appeal into modern furniture and lighting design.
The Pirkka Stool is available with the following:
- Frame made of Black-lacquered solid birch
- Seat made from Brown-stained and lacquered solid pine
- Made in Finland
- Designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara, 1955
Color: Brown and Black
Size: Low, High
- High Option Item: Height 17.3"
- Low Option Item: Height 13.8"
- High Option Item: Width 17.3"
- Low Option Item: Width 17.3"
- High Option Item: Depth 11"
- Low Option Item: Depth 11"
Manufacturer IDs: view
280 009 01, 280 010 01
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Artek Ovalette Coffee Table, composed of wood and veneer, is a classic design straight out of the '50s. First introduced in 1954, the Ovalette holds to Mid-century esthetic values: understated and classy. Choose from an Oak finish or Walnut ...
The Vitra Butterfly Stool was originally designed by Sori Yanagi in 1954, with Eastern shapes formed via the plywood bending methods employed by Ray and Charles Eames. The resulting gentle curves are evocative of a butterfly's fluttering wings. Available in ...