Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pirce Suspension (Halogen) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutella
- Finish: White
- Painted aluminum body
- White finish
- Steel ceiling canopy with thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspenion cables
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutellà
- Good Design Award, 2008
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 300 Watt (5300 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 7.13"
- Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 34.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 84"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.