Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pirce Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutella in 2008
- Awards: Good Design Award (2008)
- Material: Aluminum with steel canopy
- Stainless steel suspension cables included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Large
- One 300 Watt (5300 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Double Ended Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 7.13"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 34.75"
- Small Option Suspension: Length 84"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 7.13"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 34.75"
- Large Option Suspension: Length 84"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.