Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pirce Mini Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutella in 2008
- Finish: White
- Thermoplastic resin body
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED Lumens Output:2869
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- LED CRI: 82
- Designed by Vico Magistretti
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Light Option: Halogen, LED
- 54 Watt (2869 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- One 300 Watt (5300 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Cable: Length 78.75"
- Fixture: Height 9.06", Diameter 27.18"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87.81"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.