Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pirce LED Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutella in 2008
- Material: Aluminum with steel canopy
- Stainless steel suspension cables included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: White, Black
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 3000K
- Small Option: 29 Watt (2397 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Medium Option: Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 3000K
- Medium Option: 54 Watt (2869 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: 54 Watt (3159 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 7.13":
- Large Option Fixture Height 11", Diameter 34.75":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 27.56", Adjustable To 84":
- Medium Option Cable Length 78.75":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 7.13":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 9.06", Diameter 26.38":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 27.56", Adjustable To 78.75":
- Small Option Cable Length 78.75":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 7.13":
- Small Option Fixture Height 9.06", Diameter 18.31":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 27.56", Adjustable To 78.75":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
1249018A, 1249028A, 1249038A, 1254018A, 1254028A, 1254038A, 1256018A, 1256028A, 1256038A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Artemide Castore 35 Suspension features a White hand-blown glass shade with an external etched finish. This shade is supported by steel tubing covered in a tapered sleeve of White translucent molded polycarbonate, allowing for partial soft light diffusion up ...
Designed by James Irvine, the Artemide Float C Suspension offers clean simplicity and modern elegance in an energy efficient design. It comes with a transparent polycarbonate top and opaline methacrylate bottom diffuser, a die-cast aluminum frame and White lacquered finish. ...
In addition to adding a distinctive textural element to contemporary decor, the Artemide Logico Mini Triple Nested Suspension creates a dramatic wash of light around a space. It features three hand-blown glass shades, their numerous folds fitting together in a ...