Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pipe Suspension is available with the following:
- Molded translucent White polycarbonate diffuser
- Perforated interior aluminum reflector
- Concealed ceiling plate in White lacquered finish
- Flexible steel stem with Grey lacquered finish
- Translucent White silicone sleeve over stem
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Herzog & Demeuron, 2002
- Compasso d'Oro Award, 2004
- One 42 Watt 120 Volt Gx24q-3 T4 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 54"
- Shade: Diameter 8"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.