Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pipe Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Molded, translucent White polycarbonate diffuser
- Perforated specular aluminum reflector
- Steel stem with Grey lacquered finish
- Translucent White silicone sleeve over stem
- Rigid lower stem and adjustable upper stem
- Heavy steel base with Black finish and Clear silicone coating
- Touch dimmer on stem
- Electronic ballast in base
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Herzog & Demeuron, 2005
- Best of the Best Red Dot Design award, 2006
- One 42 Watt 120 Volt T4 Gx24q-4 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Shade: Diameter 8.25"
- Base: Height 5.5", Diameter 11.75"
- Height: Extension Adjustable To 86.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.