FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pipe Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Herzog & de Meuron
- Molded translucent White polycarbonate diffuser
- Incorporated anti-glare reflector in specular aluminum with micro-perforations for side emission of thin beams of light
- Flexible steel tube with Grey lacquered finish, enclosed in a translucent, non-yellowing White silicone sleeve
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Herzog and De Meuron, 2007
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In Italy
Light Option: Fluorescent, LED
- Fluorescent Option: One 32 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- LED Option: 27 Watt (1888 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 36000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Diameter 7.06":
- Fixture Width 7.06", Height 7.06", Extension Adjustable To 46.43":
- Shade Diameter 8.25":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Original BTC lighting Hector Medium Dome Clip Light is a practical lighting solution that embodies authentic British design. The shade is composed of Fine Bone China which is slip-cast and hand-molded in the north of England, then subsequently fired ...
Long Light...long on charisma, light on fussiness. And a deceptively simple pendant design from Moooi founder Marcel Wanders. The Moooi Long Light is made from PVC/cotton laminate and diffuses a warm ambient light--the hue of which changes depending on the ...