Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pipe Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Molded translucent White polycarbonate diffuser
- Incorporated anti-glare reflector in specular aluminum with micro-perforations for side emission of thin beams of light
- Flexible steel tube with Grey lacquered finish, enclosed in a translucent, non-yellowing White silicone sleeve
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Herzog and De Meuron, 2007
- One 32 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 GX24q-3 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 46.44"
- Shade: Diameter 8.25"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.06"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.