An airy, elegant spin on modern lighting design. The Varaluz Pinwheel Pendant takes its design cue from the same-named child's toy, with numerous mini-pinwheels (made out of cut and twisted strips of recycled aluminum) arranged around a central sphere. The soft metallic sheen and shape of the curls create shimmering washes of light. Available in three sizes.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Pinwheel Pendant is available with the following:
- Recycled aluminum pinwheel shade
- **Assembly required
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in The Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Large option utilizes nine 40 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes nine 40 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Diameter 16", Length Adjustable To 136"
- Medium Fixture: Diameter 22", Length Adjustable To 142"
- Large Fixture: Diameter 28", Length Adjustable To 148"
- Cable: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...