FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Pinwheel Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Recycled aluminum pinwheel shade
- **Assembly required
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cable
- Made in The Philippines
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made In Philippines
Finish: Aluminum, Chocolate Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 40 Watt (370 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Nine 40 Watt (370 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Nine 40 Watt (370 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 120"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 16", Diameter 16"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 136"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 120"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 22", Diameter 22"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 142"
- Large Option Cable: Length 120"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 28", Diameter 28"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 148"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Nothing adds a touch of elegance like a diamond. Inspired by prismatic shapes of precision-cut precious stones, the Varaluz Facet 3-Light Pendant unites eco-friendly materials and traditional craftsmanship with modern edge. Its hand-forged iron framework encloses a candelabra base, allowing ...
A hand-forged recycled steel pendant that’s part air, part sculpture. Composed of shimmering mesh arches and smooth, solid curves, the spherical silhouette of the Varaluz Casablanca Ball Pendant makes an unexpected, artful addition to contemporary spaces. Features a hand-applied finish. ...
The Fascination Orb Pendant by Varaluz features a spherical assortment of recycled steel circles with recycled glass disks as an homage to old Nevada mines built of wine bottles and mud. The internal, semi-exposed lamping resembles the warm light of ...