The start of its success was in 1969, when Ludwig Obwieser created Eglo Leuchten. Development of new markets opened the opportunity to establish more than 70 business premises all over the world. Today, Eglo is globally classed as one of the most successful suppliers of decorative home lighting.
The Pinto Nero Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Matte Nickel
- Material: Iron
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Smoked outer glass shade
- Flared White inner glass shade
- Matte Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In China
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Diameter 4.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 47.25"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.