The design of the Alessi Pinch Vase is deceptively simple: a square stainless steel tube pinched to create a narrow, wide mouth at one end. The finished piece makes a unique, elegant presentation of bouquets and single flowers alike. Four semi-spherical depressions on the bottom provide stability. Available in a gleaming Mirror Polished finish or a satin Black PVD coating.
Alessi, known as the Italian design factory, has manufactured household products since 1921. The stylish and fun items offered are the result of contemporary partnerships with some of the world's best designers of unique and modern home accessories.
The Pinch Vase is available with the following:
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Black option has a Black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating
- Designed in collaboration with Cranbrook Academy of Art
- Designed by Adam Shirley, 2012
- Item: Height 9", Width 5", Depth 3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Cranbrook Collection by Alessi