The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Pillow Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched glass shades
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed for damp locations
Shade Color: Etched
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 4.5", Width 21.75", Depth 3.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 4.5", Width 32", Depth 3.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 4.5", Depth 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.