Skram Furniture Company was founded in 2001 by A. Jacob Marks to change the meaning of American craftsmanship by pairing it with contemporary furniture design. The combination of natural materials, sustainable practices and exquisite workmanship have resulted in a versatile modern furniture collection appreciated worldwide. All Skram furniture and home accessories are designed and manufactured in the Piedmont region of North Carolina.
The Piedmont Cafe Table is available with the following:
- Made of rift sawn white oak or walnut
- Matte Black metalwork
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Low VOC, water-based polyurethane finish (oak); or hand-rubbed low sheen penetrating hardwax oil finish (walnut)
- Made in USA
- Designed by A. Jacob Marks
Finish: Ebonized Rift White Oak, Natural Rift White Oak, Walnut
Size: Dining, Counter, Bar
- Dining Height Option Item: Height 29", Width 30", Depth 30"
- Counter Height Option Item: Height 36", Width 30", Depth 30"
- Bar Height Option Item: Height 41", Width 30", Depth 30"
Manufacturer IDs: view
P90-erwo, P90-nrwo, P90-w, P91-erwo, P91-nrwo, P91-w, P92-erwo, P92-nrwo, P92-w
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Here's one cafe table certain to gain your immediate affection. The Driade Kissi Kissi Cafe Table has a smooth conical form created by rotation molding polyethylene plastic. Not only does that material ensure seamless lines, it will endure for outdoor ...
The Kartell TopTop Cafe Table Outdoor version designed by Philippe Starck is conceived for the contract market with a top made of melamine, which is weather resistant, available in black, white, aluminum or green with a painted aluminum base. The ...