In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Picnic Lounge is available with the following:
- Made of weather-resistant polyester
- Hole in center for umbrella
- Grommets at each corner to secure to ground with 4 included oversized red pins
- Includes brush
- Fatboy tag doubles as pocket for phone, keys, etc
- Specially designed strap for rolling up and carrying Lounge
- Item: Width 82", Length 107"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.