Stonegate Designs lighting is designed to last a lifetime and complement the personality of a room. Using quality materials, most lighting is manufactured in the United States.
The Phoebe Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- One silk chiffon shade
- Metal body
- Polished Nickel finish
- One ceiling canopy
- 36 in. cable
- Adjustable height
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Black Silk Chiffon, Gray Silk Chiffon, White Silk Chiffon
Size: 24 inch, 30 inch
- 24 inch Option: Four 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 30 inch Option: Six 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 24 inch Option Cable: Length 36"
- 24 inch Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 24"
- 24 inch Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 43"
- 30 inch Option Cable: Length 36"
- 30 inch Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
- 30 inch Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 30"
- 30 inch Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 44"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.