WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Phantom Indoor/Outdoor LED Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Mitered White Silk Screened glass shade
- Wall plate
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer (not included)
- 120 degree beam angle
- LED Average Rated Life: 60,000 hours
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 90
- Lumens: 628 (Small), 1250 (Medium), 1566 (Large)
- UL Listed Wet
- Stainless Steel option is marine grade
- ADA Compliant
Finish: Bronze, Stainless Steel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small option utilizes 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes 22 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Large option utilizes 27 Watt 120 Volt LED array (included).
- Small Option Item: Height 11", Width 6", Depth 3"
- Medium Option Item: Height 16", Width 7", Depth 3"
- Large Option Item: Height 21", Width 8", Depth 4"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
How many lumens do I need?
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.