When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH Artichoke Small Pendant is available with the following:
- Metal shade
- White spun steel top shade
- Chrome-plated laser cut steel frame
- Chrome-plated spun aluminum supports
- Round White ceiling canopy
- Three 12' stainless steel suspension cables
- 12' White power cord (Black for Copper option)
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
Color: Brushed Stainless Steel, Copper, White
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A23 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not incoluded).
- Fixture: Height 18.4", Diameter 18.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 162.4"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.