FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH 50 Pendant (Coconut White) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
- Material: Spun aluminum shades with rolled aluminum struts and a sand-blasted glass diffuser
- A high gloss version of the iconic PH 5, introduced in 2008
- 100% glare-free, symmetrical light distribution through 3 reflective shades
- Suitable for high and low mounting
- 12' White PVC suspension cord
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (up to 30 degrees)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- One 200 Watt (2780 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Cord Length 144":
- Fixture Height 11.1", Diameter 19.7":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 155.1":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.