When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH 50 Pendant is available with the following:
- Spun aluminum shades
- Sandblasted glass diffuser
- Rolled aluminum struts
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' White suspension cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
Finish: Chili Red, Coconut White, Mint Blue, Olive Black, Wasabi Green
- One 200 Watt A23 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 11.1", Diameter 19.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 155.1"
- Cord: Length 144"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.