When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH 50 Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
- Material: Spun aluminum shades with rolled aluminum struts and a sand-blasted glass diffuser
- A high gloss version of the iconic PH 5, introduced in 2008
- 100% glare-free, symmetrical light distribution through 3 reflective shades
- Suitable for high and low mounting
- 12' White PVC suspension cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (up to 30 degrees)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
Finish: Chili Red, Coconut White, Mint Blue, Olive Black, Wasabi Green
- One 200 Watt (2780 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Cord: Length 144"
- Fixture: Height 11.1", Diameter 19.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 155.1"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
PH 50-CR, PH 50-CW, PH 50-MB, PH 50-OB, PH 50-WG
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.