When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH 4.5/4 Glass Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Handblown sandblasted White Opal glass shades
- Chrome-plated extruded aluminum supports
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' Black suspension cord
- Made in Denmark
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- Cable: Length 144"
- Fixture: Height 16.1", Diameter 17.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 160.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.