When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH 4.5/3.5 Glass Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Handblown sandblasted White Opal glass shades
- Purple spun aluminum anti-glare ring
- Chrome-plated spun brass top plate and base
- Chrome-plated steel stem
- 9' Black power cord
- Inline on/off switch on cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Fixture: Height 21.7"
- Shade: Diameter 17.7"
- Base: Diameter 8.9"
Manufacturer IDs: view
PH 4Â½-3Â½ -T
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.