When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH 3/2.5 Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Spun stainless steel shades
- Die formed glass shadeholder
- Stainless steel arm
- Die-cast aluminim wall plate
- Black powder coat finish
- UL Listed Wet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 10.9", Depth 12.1"
- Plate: Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.