When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH 3/2 Pendant is available with the following:
- Handblown sandblasted White Opal glass shades
- Brass supports
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' Black suspension cable
- Ul Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
Finish: Black Chrome, Chrome
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Fixture: Height 9.5", Diameter 11.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 153.5"
- Cable: Length 144"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.