FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Petersburg Pendant is available with the following:
- Glossy Opal glass shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3", 6", 12" and 18" stems
- Thumb screw shade attachment
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Old Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 9.5", Height 14"
- Small Option Suspension: Length 52"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 12.75", Height 16"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length 54.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 18.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length 56"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The natural beauty of gently floating clouds can now be packaged and brought straight to your interior. The SONNEMAN Lighting Cloud LED Uplight Pendant showcases die-cast aluminum bowls that house textured white shades for efficient light diffusion. Each individual lobe ...
The Arteriors Tilda Pendant features white washed wooden dowels hung individually around an iron frame. The monochromatic color scheme puts an interesting twist on the Rustic Modern style while still emphasizing the organic material. The bulb in the middle shines ...
Using concrete as its chief material, the Soprana Solid PD-2 Pendant w/Reflector by SLV Lighting provides functional task lighting with an edgy urban aesthetic. Its classic, parabolic design funnels light downward from a single recessed source, generating a focused illumination ...