The Hudson Valley Petersburg Pendant sets itself apart with a unique glass shade that defies simple description. The singular structure is made out of bright, milky Glossy Opal glass molded into a complex series of gradated convex and concave bands. The effect is at once traditional, unusual and dramatic. Available in three sizes and three finishes.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Petersburg Pendant is available with the following:
- Glossy Opal glass shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3", 6", 12" and 18" stems
- Thumb screw shade attachment
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Overall Height Adjustable To 47", Diameter 9.5"
- Medium Fixture: Overall Height Adjustable To 49", Diameter 12.75"
- Large Fixture: Overall Height Adjustable To 51.5", Diameter 16"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Petersburg by Hudson Valley