FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in 1990 by famed Italian designer Michele de Lucchi, Produzione Privata is a small-scale creative workshop dedicated to employing passionate artisans and exploring unique craft techniques. Among the resulting works are exquisite blown glassware and ceramics, which have been put to sparkling good use in a range of distinctive modern pendant lighting, table lamps and decorative vases.
The Perseo Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: Grey painted metal
- Material: Hand-blown Murano glass shade with metal structure
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Not ETL/UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Transparent, White Satin
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 39 Watt (530 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 60 Watt (1090 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 60 Watt (1090 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 59"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6.3", Diameter 5.9"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 65.3"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 59"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 11"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 68"
- Large Option Cable: Length 59"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 14.2", Diameter 17.3"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 73.2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ML-PER15T, ML-PER15W, ML-PER28T, ML-PER28W, ML-PER44T, ML-PER44W
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Slamp Clizia Suspension unites soft geometry, handcrafted detail and material innovation in a glowing cluster of interlocked squares. Manually assembled, the numerous pieces are made from the patented and recyclable material Opalflex® which resembles cut sea glass. The semi-translucent ...
Slender openings wrap around the Terzani Bond Suspension, allowing vibrant light to peek through a spherical orb. Suspended from a red textile cord, the metal structure is able to cast a broad spectrum of patterned light, escaping from the fixture ...
The Terzani Magdalena Suspension Lamp, is a bold statement of Star Wars proportions. The light weight, tinted metal globe lets luminosity escape through its intricate configuration and cast amazing patterns on interior walls. The lamp consists of two hemispheres that ...