Founded in 1990 by famed Italian designer Michele de Lucchi, Produzione Privata is a small-scale creative workshop dedicated to employing passionate artisans and exploring unique craft techniques. Among the resulting works are exquisite blown glassware and ceramics, which have been put to sparkling good use in a range of distinctive modern pendant lighting, table lamps and decorative vases.
The Perseo Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: Grey painted metal
- Material: Hand-blown Murano glass shade with metal structure
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Not ETL/UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Transparent, White Satin
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- One 39 Watt (530 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (1090 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 59"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6.3", Diameter 5.9"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 65.3"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 59"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 11"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 68"
- Large Option Cable: Length 59"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 14.2", Diameter 17.3"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 73.2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ML-PER15T, ML-PER15W, ML-PER28T, ML-PER28W, ML-PER44T, ML-PER44W
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.