FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Percussion Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Drum-shaped metal shades
- Frost White glass diffusers
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connection
- 3 Light option has built-in 150 Watt electronic transformer
- 4 Light option has built-in 230 Watt electronic transformer
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Finish: Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 3, 4
- 3 Light Option: Three 50 Watt (700 Lumens) 120 Volt GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 50 Watt (700 Lumens) 120 Volt GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Length 24.25"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 2.5", Diameter 6"
- 3 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 3.5", Adjustable To 123.75"
- 4 Light Option Canopy: Length 34.25"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Height 2.5", Diameter 6"
- 4 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 4.75", Adjustable To 124.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Like four cylindrical icicles suspended delicately from the ceiling, the ET2 Frost E94744 Multi-Light Pendant provides a cool, crisp look over tables and islands. Dual glass cylinders, one clear and one white, add an attractive sense of depth to the ...
Add instant brilliance to kitchen islands or large dining room tables with the ET2 Brilliant Multi-Light Pendant. It features a row of five shades, each comprised of numerous sparkling crystals set within Polished Chrome metal rings. Hang all of the ...
The ET2 Frost Multi-Light Pendant is illumination on ice. Exquisite clear and White glass cylinders are accented by Polished Chrome ring spacers. With each light individually hung, this fixture provides illumination from each lamp for high-key drama that is perfect ...