FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Percussion Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Drum-shaped metal shades
- Frost White glass diffusers
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connection
- 3 Light option has built-in 150 Watt electronic transformer
- 4 Light option has built-in 230 Watt electronic transformer
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Finish: Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 3, 4
- 3 Light Option: Three 50 Watt (700 Lumens) 120 Volt GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 50 Watt (700 Lumens) 120 Volt GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Length 24.25"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 2.5", Diameter 6"
- 3 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 3.5", Adjustable To 123.75"
- 4 Light Option Canopy: Length 34.25"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Height 2.5", Diameter 6"
- 4 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 4.75", Adjustable To 124.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Juxtaposing geometric angles with soft curves, the Hudson Valley Clifton Island Pendant offers a striking centerpiece over kitchen islands or dining tables. A flared, box-pleated White faux silk shade provides a crisp look, neatly tucked inside a gently bent metal ...
The pleasantly off-kilter Kingston Island Pendant by Hudson Valley Lighting incorporates a number of design tropes into one incredibly unique fixture. A neatly tailored fabric shade reminiscent of mid-century lighting sits atop a series of evenly dispersed metal tubes (each ...
A unique mix of Japanese influence and the design inspiration of C.R. Machintosh, the Arroyo Craftsman Glasgow Multi-Light Pendant shines in its dual-hued handmade glass and organic finish options. A striking accent over the kitchen island or dining room table, ...