Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Penelope Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, parchment/ mylar shade
- Metal diffuser
- Polished Nickel finish
- Lead crystal Finial
- Domed ceiling canopy
- Four extension rods: three at 5/8 in. x 12 in. and one at 5/8 in. x 6 in
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Black Ceramik Parchment Shade with Mylar Lining, Fuchsia Ceramik Parchment with Mylar Lining, Mylar Shade with White Ceramik Parchment Lining, Navy Ceramik Parchment with Mylar Lining, Orange Ceramik Parchment with Mylar Lining, Red Ceramik Parchment Shade with Mylar Lining, Taupe Ceramik Parchment with Mylar Lining, White Ceramik Parchment Shade with Mylar Lining
- Three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 14.5", Diameter 25.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 24", Adjustable To 61.25"
- Shade: Height 12", Upper Diameter 24", Lower Diameter 25.5"
- Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 5.75"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.